Son of a ...
There's this thing lurking out there, calling himself (herself?) "Sonofarabbi" (when he spells it correctly). His goal in life appears to be a troll and say inappropriate, rude, mean, and at times slightly threatening things on other people's blogs. He does not understand that if you don't like a blog, don't read it. Don't comment on the blogger's kids when they are not even referred to by the blogger.
His only goal is to be a puke. And he is succeeding.
So, dear SonOfARabbi, your parents must be so proud. Their son, the loser. No blog of his own, just trashing others.
SonOfARabbi ... go away. Far away, back to your hole.
His only goal is to be a puke. And he is succeeding.
So, dear SonOfARabbi, your parents must be so proud. Their son, the loser. No blog of his own, just trashing others.
SonOfARabbi ... go away. Far away, back to your hole.
8 Comments:
Had to comment to your *Is Everyone F***ed up* post. Damn. Getalife
Thanks for stopping by. I have a pretty good life ... but I appreciate your concern for my well being.
You're so welcome. Incidentally, you might want to pass the word to your single male single friends that we women are only obsessed with our appearances cuz it would appear that most guys are too. Go figure.
I agree. And most of my single male friends are assholes when it comes to their views of women. I have many women friends of all looks, sizes, religions, etc. and am very happy. Why didn't you comment on my First Date post? I have my problems and issues like everyone else, but I do look at the inner person. That's why pukish attacks, such as those by SonOfARabbi, get me so pissed ... that is a person not worth anyone's time.
Well - I did read it, but it wasnt really telling what you *loath* in a woman. Or rather, what you'd like. But I stand corrected, as I ended up going straight to the "Is everyone...." post (hey, it grabbed my attention) and slammed you straight away, without reading the rest first. So I PUBLICALLY APOLOGIZE to Mr. Q. Public for the wussboy comment. (hey, you grow up in the south that stuff wears on you). Personally, I dont give a damn what men think of me anymore and Praise the Lord! Im free at last! Books can be better substitutes at times.
And do you have a blog? ... I'd love to read it.
http://princesszil.blogspot.com
But consider yourself warned. Im one of those disturbed females you tend to bump into
sonofarabbi has a blog, called sonofarabbi
Post a Comment
<< Home