<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13145969?origin\x3dhttp://lashonhara.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Fuck 'em, they ain't us

Why are the 'Jewish' blogs totally ignoring the earthquake in Pakistan/India? Is it because they are all Muslims and terrorists? Come on, 40,000 or so dead. FORTY THOUSAND DEAD. So, none of them were Jews? Not one? Maybe not. I went to shul in New Delhi India a few times in the 80's, never a minyan. I asked if there was anti-semitism and they said "No, no one knows what a Jew is, let alone enough to hate us."
So, we don't blog about the earthquake. We don't ask anyone to daaven for the victims and survivors. Why? Because there were not Jews? They are terrorists? What, there were no innocent children? Would you pray if there were 10 innocents? 5?
Sorry, I don't buy it. We can spare some prayers for them. I am sure not more than 30,000 of them were terrorists, radical Muslims, or pukes.
May the Lord protect those deserving of such protection, may he bless those deserving of blessings. And whatever happens to my enemies, well so be it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pragmatician said...

I don't think that's the reason, Jewish blogging has been very slow, most people were busy with the preparations for yom tov etc...

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home