Pets?
What the hell is with the pets thing? People refusing to leave the sewer that New Orleans has become because they can't take their pets. Now, don't get me wrong, I can understand loving a pet, I can understand (sort of) it being the closest living thing to you, being family. But, when it comes to life or death, and that is what they are talking about, shit, leave the dog. Come on folks, priorities here. Your life without the dog or drowning in that sewage. Sorry, I just don't get it. I would do anything on God's earth to make sure my daughter outlives me, anything, but hell, I'd stir fry the pet to survive.
1 Comments:
As I think you realize, its the difference between emotional and intelligence decision making. People LOVE their pets. They give unconditionally for years as if they were children and the last thing they would do would be to let their pets die.
Does this really not make sense to you? Are their priorities screwed up? Yes. Do I understand the raw human emotion and the decision to risk one's own life for their beloved pet? The answer is yes.
Post a Comment
<< Home